- Each softgel capsule contains 10% (16 mg) of cannabidiol (CBD)
- CBD may be helpful in alleviating anxiety and relieving pain
- Cibdol CBD softgels never contain any psychoactive cannabinoids
- Clean CO2 technology safely extracts the CBD from hemp leaves and stems
- Do not exceed one (1) capsule per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within months of opening
Did you know? CBD is classified as a cannabinoid. Cannabinoids also include tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the psychoactive compound often sought out by recreational users. Cibdol CBD contains no THC.
- Total Weight: 15,6 g
- Contains: 60 x 260 mg softgel capsules
- Olive Oil, Hemp Extract
- Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Water
The effects of CBD on the body are still being studied and explored. New information is coming out all the time. Currently, there is no certainty in just what CBD oil will to do an individual. It is up to the individual to do their own research and understand the risks involved when using CBD oil to treat an illness. Always consult your physician before trying any new form of treatment.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
2 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/03/2019, By WillieWe are using it as a family, two members find improved sleep and less anxiety.
For myself, I think it will need to be taken for some time to help.
Think this product work well for some and less effective in others01/03/2019, By Tracyso one capsule "contains 10% (16 mg) of CBD" per 260 mg, meaning that the majority of this capsule contains Olive Oil and the remaining amount is Hemp oil. Why not change the name to 'Olive capsules' ?! Kind of pricey for an olive oil cap isn't it...05/02/2019, By JulianaI am sorry for giving a negative review. It is possible that this product may work well for someone else, but since I've been using it, I have been getting daily headaches/migraines. I bought this product to alleviate my Fibromyalgia muscle spasms in my shoulders and neck, and it made absolutely no difference. Since I've stopped using it, my headaches are gone. I'm quite disappointed, since I was eagerly looking forward to finally find something that will alleviate my spasms, even though it was so expensive. Maybe it will have a different effect on someone else.10/12/2018, By JomoI've just started using this product and I feel a definite improvement in me. (mind; body & soul)
I've battled with chronic pain for 40+ years.
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis plus Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I hope this is the magic pill I was wishing/praying for all this time. I guess time will tell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.