- Neem oil can be used to alleviate skin ailments, such as psoriasis and eczema, as well as soothe infections like ringworm and chickenpox
- It is a gentle, soothing oil, which encourages micro-circulation, supports healthy hair growth and can aid with hair loss and thinning
- Neem oil is gentle on skin, but tough on bacteria and infections, making it ideal for use on sensitive skin
- An excellent moisturiser, neem oil contains vitamin E, fatty acids and natural emollients
Did you know? If you suffer from dry scalp or dandruff, applying neem oil to the scalp can help hydrate both the skin and the hair follicles, and stimulate growth.
- Apply neem oil to affected skin
- Do not take internally
100% pure African neem oil
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product09/12/2018, By WBKShooh...the smell will take some getting used to. Have not used it as yet. still trying to muster up the courage to use it.04/07/2018, By SamanthaFantastic product. Clarifying and nourishing.28/03/2018, By KAYLA-CHRISTINALOVE THE NEEM OIL - WILL BE BACK TO RE-ORDER04/01/2018, By MarindaThis is a great product. it has improved my eczema and I also use it on rashes, bites, scrapes etc where the infection lingers. The smell is something different that needs to be adapted to but luckily it doesn't linger.04/01/2018, By MarindaThis is a great product. it has improved my eczema and I also use it on rashes, bites, scrapes etc where the infection lingers. The smell is something different that needs to be adapted to but luckily it doesn't linger.03/10/2017, By SheronaLove this, greatly improved my under nourished feet.11/09/2017, By ShanMy housemate recommended a mixture of neem and coconut oil for a spider bite. Also works as a bug repellent.09/08/2017, By MonicaMiraculous on eczema!!! Solved my problem
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.