- Dimensions: 10.16 x 22.86cm
- Colour: Dark blue
- Lightly scented with soothing lavender
- Cover is removable & washable
How it works:
- The eye pillow creates a gentle pressure and a slight warmth that relaxes the muscles around the eyes.
- The pillow blocks out the light, giving your eyes a chance to rest and making it easier to fall asleep.
- The mild herbal scent of lavender soothes headaches and eases stress.
Please Note: Because this product is made using non-toxic, azo-free dyes, colour may vary slightly from the image shown above.
Close your eyes, lie back and relax with an Aum eye pillow placed gently over your eyes.
Tip: Cool your eye pillow in the fridge before you use it, to refresh irritated or tired eyes.
- Pillow cover: 100% natural cotton with azo-free, toxin-free dyes
- Inner pillow: 100% natural flax seeds
- To clean, remove the cover from your eye pillow, hand-wash very gently using cold water & natural detergent. Hang to dry.
- The dye will run on the first wash, so wash separately.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT wash the inner pillow.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/09/2019, By RosebI just love my eye pillow and the smell is lovely it was well worth getting .08/07/2019, By VenesA Wonderful Eye Soother when needed for tired eyes.
I spend my first 10 minutes when I arrive home from work to sooth my tired eyes, and this soft pillow really relaxes my eyes.26/05/2019, By MeganSmells great; very relaxing!21/04/2019, By TaylaThis is the perfect eye pillow. Not heavy, lightly scented and it does the trick. I sleep much better with my eye pillow.03/05/2018, By GeorgeLove using this eye pillow, especially during Savasana. The lavender scent isn't very strong though, so maybe consider adding a drop or two of your own essential oil to the pillow.18/02/2016, By LaurenI have developed a nervous eye twitch and this pillow helps. Very relaxing and helps me to fall asleep and block out any light.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.