- Eco-friendly adhesive plasters enriched with black activated charcoal
- Made with organic bamboo fibre & certified organic bamboo gauze
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin types
- NO plastic, latex, silicone or parabens
- Free from irritating chemicals
- Comfortable & breathable
- Good for minor cuts, scrapes & grazes
- Sustainably sourced
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, ideal for helping with the healing process
- Activated bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent, drawing impurities out of a wound to promote healing, reduce inflammation & prevent infection
How they’re made: Patch products are made with soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze and a hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). The PSA formulation is made using a combination of natural minerals and Nano-technology to gently adhere to the skin without causing irritation or allergic reactions.
- Gently clean the cut or abrasion & apply the Patch Strip to clean dry skin. Single use only.
- Pack of 25
- 85 x 19mm
- Organic bamboo fabric and gauze with activated charcoal, hypoallergenic mineral-based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.