- Free of gluten, yeast, dairy products, nut byproducts, colorings, preservatives or any strong allergens, and suitable for vegetarians
- Helpful in the support of healthy blood sugar levels
- Many minerals and phytochemicals we are only recently coming to understand have been lost during the growing and processing of our modern, convenience foods
- Exercise and weight reduction are of paramount importance in the battle to re-establish normal blood sugar control
- Including sea vegetables liberally would be one way to assure continued presence of trace minerals key to balancing blood sugar
WARNING: Diabetics on insulin should consult their doctor before taking Metabolic Vibrance, and may need to adjust personal insulin dosages in response to improved utilization if it should occur.
DO NOT exceed nine capsules per day except on the advice of your health professional.
Take three (3) capsules one, two or three times each day or as directed by a health professional
Capsules may be taken either with or between meals
Effective dosage can vary among persons
This product may be used with or in place of Metabolic Vibrance Powder
A blend of concentrated natural foods high in fiber with trace nutrients, polyphenols, essential minerals, carnitine, botanical extracts and antioxidants recognized to help in the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/11/2018, By SamEffective and works great02/01/2018, By NVSo far, it's working as advertised and claimed. Made a huge difference to my life.26/11/2017, By MimiThe supplement fact is for the powder one,not for the capsules. I was wondering if I can get the powder one by your store, thank you
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.