Sfera Super Milk Thistle Complex with the addition of phosphatidylcholine can dramatically increase the absorption and delivery
- 60 vegecaps
- An excellent natural detoxing remedy that supports the health of your liver
- Addition of turmeric, artichoke and dandelion root assist the liver and gallbladder
- Regulates digestion of fats, helps stabilise blood sugars and cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation of the intestine
- Helps reduce damage caused to your liver by alcohol, rich foods and certain medications
- 300mg of pure milk thistle seed powder with every capsule
The best-known benefit of milk thistle is its ability to support healthy liver function.
- Increases the liver’s production of Glutathione, a potent detoxifying agent
- Stimulates the growth of new healthy liver cells
- Improves bile flow in the liver & gallbladder
- Protects the liver against damage caused by toxins & free radicals
- Contains phosphatidylcholine for superior absorption
- Supports liver function
- Suitable for vegetarians
Due to the bitter nature of the herbs in the formula it can increase bile production leading to loose stools.
Take one capsule morning and evening with food. You can take two capsules after a very fatty meal or after consuming alcohol.
One vegetarian capsule provides: milk thistle (silybum marianum) 300mg.
- Phosphatidylcholine 80mg
- Liver Supporting blend:
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 50mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) 40mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 40mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/06/2017, By LynNot sure if I havent given this product enough time to work, or if its just not enough for me, but I cant say I have really noticed any difference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.