- Natural astaxanthin supplement
- Derived from the freshwater algae H. pluvialis
- Powerful antioxidant with a unique molecular structure
- Promotes healthy, youthful skin
- Improves circulation
- Supports heart, joint & brain health
- Improves cholesterol levels & lipid counts
- Combats free radicals & decreases oxidative stress
Please Note: This product contains animal-derived gelatine. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
What’s special about Solgar Astaxanthin?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule twice daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 Softgel capsules
- Softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatine), vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), sunflower seed oil, astaxanthin (from H. pluvialis)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/11/2019, By NokhanyoMy skin has definitely improved since I started taking this28/10/2019, By AshleeMy knees seem to be better26/08/2019, By NinaAstaxanthin is a powerful supplement that calms down the immune system, helping with allergies, digestive issues, asthma and more! Highly recommend Solgar's version of the product - helps my mother have hardly any asthma attacks when the weather gets cold or when they spray chemicals (we live in a farming community).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.