- Comforting blend of warming Indian spices
- Blended with the wisdom of Ayurveda
- Individually sealed sachets lock in freshness
- 100% unbleached tea bags made of a special blend of natural abaca (a type of banana) and plant cellulose fibres
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Fair Trade certified
- Naturally caffeine free
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Naturally made, with care: Pukka’s boxes are printed with vegetable ink on FSC certified card. The string on each bag is organic, and because Pukka doesn’t staple the bags, they’re perfect for composting.
- Box Contains: 20 x Individually Sealed Tea Sachets
- Nett Weight: 40 g
- Green Tea (24%), Peppermint (12%), Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Beetroot, Acerola Fruit, Echinacea Leaf and Root, Elderberry, Rosehip (4%), Orange Essential Oil Extract, Natural Blackcurrant Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/06/2019, By LeboI got this tea as a sample, it tastes divine!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.