- Easily absorbed, highly bioavailable form of MSM
- Helps relieve joint pain and stiffness
- Helps to protect against rheumatoid arthritis
- May reduce the inflammation of joint connective tissues
- Great for athletes and the elderly
- MSM has been shown to increase glutathione (a powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant)
- Week 1: Take 2 tablets (1g MSM each) daily.
- Week 2, onwards: Take 2 tablets twice a day (4g in total).
- Alternatively: You may want to build up to 6 to 8 tablets daily, in three doses over the course of the day. Then, after three to six weeks, return to the maintenance level of 2 tablets, twice daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Sulphur is a mineral that contributes to connective tissue structure and repair. MSM is ~34% sulphur by weight.
- 120 Tablets
OptiMSM™ Methylsulphonylmethane (1000 mg/tablet).
Country of Origin:
Product of The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product25/07/2019, By Another great real thingI think this is necessary for people who do not drink sufficient milk. Or get enough calcium.08/06/2019, By meganCONvenient that it is in pill form21/05/2019, By JodieI use this to support my joints as I am a very active athlete. I've found that if I use it regularly my joints definitely take less strain. I also have more energy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.