- Contains health supplements good for the whole joint
- Helps to maintain healthy cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and synovial fluid
- May improve the quality of life for sufferers of joint pain
- May help enhance the range of motion of stiff joints
- No preservatives, colourants, or flavourants
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a more bioavailable form of hyaluronic acid, and it is similar to the synovial fluid found it joints. It functions like a shock absorber, helping to keep joints pain-free.
- Type II Collagen is the primary type of collagen found in cartilage (as opposed to Type I in tendons, and ligaments). Research shows that supplementing with this type of collagen can alleviate the painful symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Glucosamine is a sugar-amino acid compound, and supplementing with it stimulates the production of collagen to strengthen tendons, and ligaments around the joints themselves.
- Adults over 18 years of age: Take 4 tablets daily with a glass of water. If required, this can be increased to 4 tablets twice daily.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.
- Contains 120 Tablets
- Hyal-Joint™ (Sodium Hyaluronate), Native Type II Collagen, Glucosamine Sulphate*, Chondroitin Sulphate, OptiMSM® (Methylsulphonylmethane).
Please Note: *The glucosamine in The Real Thing Joint Revolution is sourced from crustacean shells. As such, this product is not suitable for vegetarians, vegans, or those with crustacean/shellfish allergies.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Spain.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/07/2019, By BronwenGood price and these tablets have definitely brought some relief to my aching knees. I take at night
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.