- CalMag & Zinc multi-mineral supplement
- High potency formula
- Strengthens bones & teeth, protects against osteoporosis
- Relieves muscle spasms & cramps
- Supports muscle health
- Reduces stress & headaches, helps to improve sleep quality
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Good for supporting normal bone & muscle growth
The Solgar supplement difference:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Kosher & Halaal
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take three tablets daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 100 tablets
- Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate), magnesium (as oxide, gluconate, citrate), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, citric acid), glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), cellulose gum, boron (as boric acid), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), colour (titanium dioxide)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
8 out of 10 people would recommend this product25/01/2020, By JolandaI had inflammation in my knees which caused me discomfort, but since I started using this product I felt relieve within a few days. Definitely works for me24/01/2020, By JolandaI would definitely recommend this product. I initially got it for my mom who had a hip-replacement almost two years ago. She often feels weak, but since she started using this calcium supplement she has more energy. She's really happy about the amazing results.15/01/2020, By CandiceI can certainly feel the difference regarding leg cramps.
Pity they use Palm oil. I wont be supporting Solgar for that reason any longer.04/01/2020, By MarlenaUnable to rate. I wanted to purchase, but NO indication as to potency, i.e. how many mg calcium, magnesium and zinc per tablet? Impossible to purchase if potency not mentioned. Cannot recommend or rate if vital info missing25/10/2019, By CandiceCan notice a difference in my nails and skin.01/10/2019, By JulieI like Solgar as I feel its got good credentials and track record. Its more expensive but the ingredients are better. One table a night and this significantly reduces night sweats and poor sleep. Also I'm told new research in alternative fields show that this is also great for ADHA kids! Worth looking into it.13/09/2019, By RuthHelped with my aching legs. A must for me.18/08/2019, By The PavHas improved my sleep in a few weeks so can't wait to see impact of zinc and vitamin c after a longer period06/08/2019, By WilmaExcellent product06/05/2019, By Anna-BetI started taking this supplement after I noticed some brittleness in my hair and nails, which has subsequently improved a lot. Something I did not foresee was that the addition of magnesium would also improve my ability to fall and remain asleep at night. Very happy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.