- 10 grams of hydrolyzed collagen per serving
- Complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains both type-1 & type-2 collagens
- 80:20 ratio of beef:chicken
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints
- Seasoned to perfection with jalapenos, onions, turmeric, and other mixed herbs
- Not suitable for vegans, or vegetarians
- Add 3 heaped teaspoons (approx. 12 grams) of powder to a mug, and stir in a small amount of boiling water to dissolve the powder.
- Top up with boiling water, stir briskly.
- Add salt if needed.
- Makes a delicious stock for soups, and stews.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Consume before date of expiration.
- Available In: 200 g (16 servings), and 400 g (33 servings).
- Bovine Collagen Powder, Chicken Collagen Powder, Beef Gelatin, Red Ball Peppers, Mixed Herbs, Jalapeno Peppers, Onion Flakes, Turmeric, Pepper, Salt.
Allergens: Packed in a facility where nuts, dairy, wheat, and eggs are processed.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 grams):
- Energy (kJ): 1535
- Protein (g): 80,5
- Carbohydrates (g): 9,4
- of which Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Total Dietary Fibre (g): 4
- Sodium (mg): 250
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product11/10/2019, By MeganThis tastes very nice. It has bits in it so I would strain it if you want to drink a cup of it. Excellent as it is for use in soups.14/09/2019, By SusieBest taken on its own and not with food.23/08/2019, By ElvaSince I been using bone broth, my skin is so much better. A wonderful product18/08/2019, By LIENKIEI enjoy the jalepeno flavour and mix it in with some soup01/08/2019, By vickySince ive been using this - my hair fall is less, my skins texture looks better - second month buying it !08/07/2019, By NadiaThis is great to use when I've been too lazy to make my own bone broth.14/06/2019, By CIt has great taste! I drink it as hot drink and used in soups. Works well in both cases. Preffer that it is not salty so that I add as much as I would like. Next time will buy the 400g.13/06/2019, By DeeA bit of a hasty buy. Have not opened the package yet but tend to feel I would have purchased had a read the Jalapeno flavour properly08/06/2019, By LizeThis makes it easy to access the health benefits of collagen without the hassle of making it yourself. The taste is fine on its own - i just add a bit of Herbamare15/05/2019, By HannaKeeps a person full in between meals and an excellent way to get in more collagen23/04/2019, By IlseI add it to my soups and stews and I also drink it on it’s own. It has many health benefits and I can’t wait for the results.21/04/2019, By LiferunnerLove this product. So easy to use and versatile. It has got a peppery taste to it, so keep in mind when using in recipes for kids.04/04/2019, By SusieLove this broth - have a cuppa every day and my skin is velvety smooth at 57. Have just ordered 2 more........01/04/2019, By EveI was hoping for a bit more flavour since it's mentioned that you can use it as stock for stews or soups, as well as a delicious broth drink. It's pretty much tasteless and if you want to use it as broth you need to add salt.28/02/2019, By BERGGood simple favours, perfect for a quick cuppa or a stock.
Haven't been disappointed by the Lifematrix brand yet.26/02/2019, By AmyI really enjoy this collagen broth! The taste is quite neutral and easy to prepare and drink. It is good value too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.