Good Health Omega 3 fish oil provides omega 3 fatty acids from natural fish oils harvested from wild fish species from a sustainable, managed fishing industry, from the South Pacific Ocean, and provide the brain and nervous system with these essential components. By increasing levels in the body can help to treat these conditions and maintain optimal nervous system function.
- Heavy metal tested for purity with GMP manufacturing compliant at all levels
- Anti-arrhythmic, antithrombotic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Provides protective benefits for the cardiovascular system
- Help normalise chronic inflammatory conditions in the body
- Vital components of the brain and nervous system
- By increasing levels in the body can help to treat conditions and maintain optimal nervous system function
- A common deficiency
- Essential for pregnancy
Good Health Omega 3 fish oil supplement is useful for:
- Cardiovascular protection
- Inflammatory and allergic conditions e.g. asthma, fibromyalgia, eczema, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, arthritis
- ADD, ADHD, poor memory and concentration
- Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Enhance brain and neurological function
- Low mood or behavioural problems
- Eye and vision problems
- During pregnancy for brain development of the baby (WHO recommends amount equivalent 8 capsules)
Adults: take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
None reported. There is a theoretical potentiation of anticoagulant medications, in doses of over 12g (12 capsules) daily
Per capsule: Natural fish oil 1000mg
Containing omega 3: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product02/06/2020, By DianaGood product at a good price01/06/2020, By TalentWorth the money01/06/2020, By TalentGood purchase07/04/2020, By GetruidaCost effective good omega 3 supplement. Would prefer glass.06/03/2020, By GoHelpful for concentration06/02/2020, By SarahGreat product, no bad smell, aftertaste or repeating.05/02/2020, By LucyI pop my little boys one each morning and they don't mind the taste at all.15/12/2019, By LucyI bought these for my 2 little boys. They enjoy the taste and health benefits.28/10/2019, By SunéLove that this is enough to keep me more than a few weeks! Will be ordering again when mine is out.01/05/2019, By MashakoI really love the pills28/04/2019, By ChanelBest product at the best price, sustainably caught wild salmon oil and no funny after taste!11/02/2019, By ShiksGreat product, does not repeat on you like some other fish oil caps. Will be ordering again!23/11/2018, By RHappy with this product.
No fishy after taste (maximum 2 slightly fishy burps sometimes after taking it).
Well priced! Definitely worth it!08/08/2018, By HeleneGood product and kids can swallow it25/01/2018, By GabsI am glad to see that FTN finally put up the actual amount of DHA and EPA in this supplement, since when I bought it not seeing any number other than 1000mg, I thought that that must be the total amount of DHA and EPA, which it really isn't. I wanted to buy it as a replacement for my Real Thing Mega Omega Supreme and was unfortunately disappointed, since this supplement doesn't even come close in strength.20/12/2017, By DieterEasy to swallow and no fish-breath afterwards! A very reasonable price :)17/10/2017, By AnnetteGood price for an Omega 3 supplement and it doesn't repeat on you with a fishy taste!29/08/2017, By AlisonTaking these for my pregnancy and are the only ones that don't mess with my stomach. Also no funny after taste!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.