- Made with the whole fresh Echinacea purpurea plant - grown, traditionally harvested and tinctured, in Herefordshire and the Welsh borders
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Kosher friendly
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Can help in regulating your blood sugar levels
- Contains free radical fighting antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- May reduce anxiety and improve your mood
- Could also enhance your skin hydration and reduce wrinkles
- Take 15 to 30 drops, 2 to 3 times daily in a little fruit juice or water.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The MHRA (the UK government's medicine and healthcare regulatory authority) has recommended that Echinacea is not given to children aged under 12. See the Viridian Nutrition blog on this subject, if you'd like further information, or visit the MHRA website.
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.