- Helps to heal dry, inflamed skin
- Soothes painful irritation
- No synthetic fragrances or artificial colourants
- No parabens
- No mineral oil
- No animal testing
- Free of endocrine disrupting substances
- Free of SLS
- We use only mild food grade preservatives
- Natural perfume – steam distilled therapeutic-grade essential oils
- GMO free
- Plant-based food-grade cold pressed oils of high quality
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Recycled and reusable minimal packaging
- Apply once, or twice a day over the affected area
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Avoid eye contact
- 50 ml
- Deionised Water, Calendula oil, colloidal silver, Bulbine Frutescens, Sorbitol, Borage Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Inulin Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E, Organic Glycerine, Calendula Extract, Beta-Carotene, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate**, Essential Oils Of Yarrow, Helichrysum
- Sodium Benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food, so why do we allow it in some of our cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of Sodium Benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the Sodium Benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. However, there are reports circulating online that warn against usage of Sodium Benzoate even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to fully informed and empowered. The choice is yours to make.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/09/2019, By MickeyNice bottle and packaging. Despite the steong smell I thought it was worth trying. The lotion doesn't fully absorb into the skin but just dries out creating a flaky layer that you have to rub off each time after applying. Didnt helo my eczema either.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.