- Eco-friendly kids’ adhesive plasters enriched with Coconut Oil
- Cute panda print will appeal to little ones
- Made with organic bamboo fibre & certified organic bamboo gauze
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for little ones with sensitive skin
- NO plastic, latex, silicone or parabens
- Free from irritating chemicals
- Comfortable & breathable
- Good for minor cuts, scrapes & grazes
- Sustainably sourced
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, ideal for helping with the healing process
- Coconut Oil is rich in lauric acid, which is antiviral, antifungal & anti-inflammatory
How they’re made: Patch products are made with soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze and a hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). The PSA formulation is made using a combination of natural minerals and Nano-technology to gently adhere to the skin without causing irritation or allergic reactions.
- Gently clean the cut or abrasion & apply the Patch Strip to clean dry skin. Single use only.
- Pack of 25
- 85 x 19mm
- Organic bamboo fabric and gauze with natural Coconut Oil, hypoallergenic mineral-based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/02/2021, By FaariaGood product, gentle on baby's skin, and so cute!05/03/2020, By SusanSo nice to have a plastic free alternative. These are very soft. The PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) means that you need to press down on the sticky parts a bit longer (as in 3-4 seconds) when you put the plaster on, then it sticks well. If you don't press for long, it will fall off sooner - allows for some control though which is also good.29/01/2020, By SmittieA soft plaster that sticks well and removes without residue. My kids love it and I am buying it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.