- 100% plant-based nutritional supplement
- Helps support recovery after exercise*
- Helps support a strong immune system*
- Helps support development of lean muscle*
- Sweetened with fructose
- No animal Ingredients
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
*as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Rosehip are one of nature’s most trusted antioxidant powerhouses. It contains natural pigments like lycopene, Beta-Carotene and lutein which fight free radicals for scientifically proven results.
- Pea protein is a high quality source of plant-based protein that delivers essential amino acids the body needs to grow and maintain strong, lean muscles.
- Hemp seed protein provides an additional source of essential amino acids to help maintain a healthy, balanced diet with varied nutritional sources.
- Add 2 scoops (50 grams) to a cup (~300 ml) of cold water.
- Stir or shake vigorously.
- Alternatively, add to your favourite smoothie recipes.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep tightly sealed after opening to lock out moisture.
- Nett Weight: 1 kg.
- Serving Size: 50 g.
- Servings Per Container: 20 Servings.
- Pea Protein, Imuno-C Complex (Hemp Seed Protein, Rosehip Powder, baobab powder, Moringa Powder, Maca Root Powder, Pelargonium Powder, Ascorbic acid, Zinc Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin D3), Almond Milk Powder, Raw Cacao Powder, Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Fructose, Salt, Stevia Leaf.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 50 g Serving.
- Energy (kJ): 630
- Protein (g): 20
- Carbohydrate (g): 15
- of which Total Sugar (g): 5
- Total Fat (g): 3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5
- Sodium (mg): 89
- Made in a facility which handles peanuts, fish, milk, gluten & soy.
- Packaged in a recyclable and resealable pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/04/2021, By ImogenI really enjoyed this and would definitely buy again. The only thing I didn’t enjoy so much was the spicy aftertaste, but that does come with the territory of chai09/04/2021, By MarietteSo yummy, this is a treat!11/02/2021, By CourtsThe taste is great. 20g of protein per serving so it's nice to use as a post-workout snack. The texture is okay but quite thick so I normally add more than 300ml which is the recommended amount, and I prefer using soy milk instead of water. 9/10
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.