- A probiotic blend enhanced with prebiotics
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made according to high standards of safety & purity
Probiotics: Microorganisms that introduce beneficial bacteria to the gut.
Prebiotics: Specialised plant fibres that nourish and promote the growth of good bacteria already in the gut.
- A potent probiotic blend of B. lactis Bi-07 & L. acidophilus NCFM*
- Includes Probio-Saccharide factor (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial microflora
- Improves digestive function
- Reduces & prevents the side effects of antibiotics
- Relieves constipation, diarrhoea & digestive troubles
- Protects against UTIs, yeast infections & candida
- Stimulates immune response
- Facilitates the digestion of lactose
- Mix about 1/4 teaspoon (.75 g) with 120ml unchilled water 1 to 2 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU).
- For best results, store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated when possible. Metagenics probiotics are clinically tested for 28 days out of the fridge.
- The products are designed to be kept out of the fridge for up to 28 days.
- Calories: 5
- Total Carbohydrate: <1g
- A 50:50 Blend of: 15 billion live organisms**
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): 420mg
*A trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation
**At date of expiration
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/08/2017, By AileenI have suffered with stomach issues from Celiac disease for many years now and this is the only probiotic that has made a difference in my symptoms. It is easily digested and it even has a pleasant taste. I highly recommend this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.