- Natural herbal remedy for stress & anxiety
- With sceletium & ashwagandha
- Helps to balance the mood & ease feelings of stress
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours
- Locally produced & bottled in glass
Did You Know? The Isiphethu Sempilo range combines traditional African herbal medicine with modern scientific methods to provide the finest quality remedies.
- Take 1 teaspoon twice daily in a quarter glass of water.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Sceletium (Kanna), Wild Pear (Inhlizya Enkulu), Ashwagandha (Ubuvimbha), Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/05/2021, By LeratoThe side effects of this product are the worst. I have been itchy, my eyes ringing and my heart rate increased soo significantly, I was worried that something was wrong. I don't know which of the ingredients cause this and I am sad I can't get my money back.20/02/2021, By ThembelihleIt really does works, no doubt, my third purchase ????????27/10/2020, By AlexI tried many medications for anxiety and depression, from antidepressants and other prescribed pharmaceuticals to natural aids like essential oils and herbal teas – and everything in between. After years of struggling, this remedy has helped me feel so much relief from the symptoms that previously mentally crippled me. I had taken Sceletium before which had helped, but the combination of ingredients with the sceletium in this product have worked wonders in conjunction with other lifestyle changes. The "Sleep Tight" remedy from this brand has also worked wonders to treat my insomnia and I can now sleep easily for the first time in my life without pharmaceutical sleeping pills that I had formed an addiction to previously.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.