- Natural support for healthy cardiovascular function
- Promotes the natural production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Supports health circulation throughout the body
- May help alleviate mild symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take two tablets, two times daily or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or have a history of renal (kidney) impairment, consult your cardiologist or physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
Did you know? The word “folate” is derived from the Latin “folium” - meaning ‘leaf’ - because it’s found in green, leafy vegetables like spinach and kale.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets.
- Servings Per Container: 60 Servings.
- Tablets Per Container: 120 Tablets.
Ingredients: (per Serving)
- Folate (as Calcium L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate; 665 mcg), L-Arginine (1.5 g), Glycine (10 mg).
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, stearic acid (Vegetable), Silica, Calcium Silicate, Croscarmellose Sodium, and Coating (Hypromellose, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, and
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose).
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.