- Contains Potassium Phosphate - which helps to regulate your body’s calcium levels
- Made without preservatives, artificial flavours or colours
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A high potency formula that can reduce stress and improve your nervous system
- Formulated to ensure an optimal cardiovascular system
- Helps at improving your muscle tone
- Full of essential vitamins and minerals
- Made to lower fatigue and boost endurance in work or sports performance.
- Take 1 tablet daily – preferably in the morning, with food or as professionally advised.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use it if the blister film is broken.
- Use as a dietary supplement where multi vitamin and mineral therapy can be of benefit.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 30 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight
- Available in: 30 & 60 Tablets
- Vitamins: Beta-Carotene 1.5mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 125mg, Calcium Pantothenate (Equiv. Pantothenic Acid 100mg) 109mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (Equiv. Pyridoxine 41mg) 50mg, Biotin 30mcg, Folic Acid 300mcg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg, Ascorbic acid 100mg, Cholecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D3 800IU) 20mcg, d-Tocopheryl Acid, Succinate (Equiv. Vitamin E 50IU) 41mg, Hesperidin 25mg
- Minerals: Magnesium Oxide (Equiv. Magnesium 60mg) 104mg, Zinc Gluconate (Equiv. Zinc 15mg) 115mg, selenomethionine (Equiv. Selenium 150mcg) 373mcg, Chromium Picolinate (Equiv. Chromium 12mcg) 97mcg, Potassium Phosphate (Equiv. Potassium 6mg) 21mg, Copper Gluconate (Equiv. Copper 2mg) 14mg, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (Equiv. manganese 300mcg) 3mg
- Must be taken with food.
- Taken on an empty stomach it may cause nausea in some people with stomach sensitivities
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Cardboard carton
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.