Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Greenlight range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Poly cotton inner and outer layers
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Middle filter layer
- Neutral colours
- Locally made
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Greenlight Face Mask range because they’re packed in brown paper bags instead of using plastic sleeves. While plastic sleeves are a moisture proof barrier during transportation, it’s always best to wash a reusable face mask before first use.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 23 cm (side to side) x 12.5 cm (nose to chin).
- Poly Cotton Blend, Filter, Elastane Strings.
- Packed in unbleached, brown paper bags. Both recyclable and biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product12/06/2021, By SusanGreat value and especially good as it is three layers, which is recommended. The elastic does wear out after awhile, but it lasts a decent amount of wears and washes for the value. It is good size for my teenage son who is still a bit too small for the larger adult size mens masks.13/01/2021, By MoniqueThis is the most comfortable, breathable mask I have tried and I love that it has 3 layers. Thanks to the elastic going over the head, and not around the ears, it doesn't pull on ears and won't fall on the floor if you happen to, for example, slip it off to take a sip of water. The only thing I wish is that the elastic could be thicker and stronger.29/11/2020, By UrsulaIts comfortable and fits nicely.08/11/2020, By LucyVery nice product fits well and is comfortable08/11/2020, By SollyVery comfortable material25/10/2020, By MienFits well12/10/2020, By TiaComfortable and easy to adjust30/09/2020, By JinOooh what lovely quality05/09/2020, By TarynAbsolutely comfortable but have to adjust the elastic as it stretches after washing.20/08/2020, By TGreat quality11/08/2020, By TallWashable10/07/2020, By LaraComfortable fit, good feel, nice product.04/07/2020, By MaureenBought some of these to add to our mask collection. they seem fine and were reasonably priced. More comfortable to wear because they don't pull around your ears.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.