- Cooling & hydrating lip treatment
- Made with fresh-pressed calendula & echinacea juices
- Beneficial anti-inflammatory & regenerative properties
- Helps to treat & reduce the appearance of cold sores
- Includes cooling peppermint & antimicrobial sage extract
- Leave the lips soft & nourished
This lip care treatment is:
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Made with organic or biodynamic Ingredients wherever possible
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes & preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone & PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Not tested on animals
A Note on Lanolin: The Lanolin found in some Dr. Hauschka products comes from biodynamically farmed sheep, and contains 0% pesticide residue. Lanolin has protective properties and is used to avoid the use of petrochemicals, mineral oil and petroleum. Lanolin is animal-derived and not vegan-friendly; some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Use at the first sign of tightness or tingling in the lips.
- Apply several times throughout the day.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for babies or small children due to high essential oil content.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Aqua, Calendula officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Alcohol, Echinacea Pallida Extract, Glycerin, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hectorite, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Lysolecithin.
- *From natural essential oils.
Dr. Hauschka skincare products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.