- Homeopathic cough syrup formula
- Suitable for helping to ease wet & dry coughs
- Beneficial for easing the symptoms of colds
- No stimulants or sedatives
- Won’t cause drowsiness
- Adults: Take 15ml 3-5 times per day.
- Children: (2-12 years): Take 5ml 3-5 times per day.
- Reduce dosage as coughing spells subside.
Use in accordance with the principles of homeopathy. U2151 (Act 101/1965).
- Not to be used in infants under 6 months without prior advice from a practitioner.
- Use in accordance with the principles of Homeopathy. Best used in combination with correct diet & general health routine.
- Avoid the use of camphor-containing products, strong aromatics, peppermints & strong coffee, as these interfere with the action of Homeopathic medicine.
- Substitute existing medical treatment only under professional supervision.
- Contains sucrose & lactose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Stodal® syrup: Anemone pulsatilla 6 CH – 0.95 g, Antimonium tartaricum 6 CH – 0.95 g, Bryonia 3 CH – 0.95 g, Coccus cacti 3 CH – 0.95 g, Drosera MT – 0.95 g, Ipecacuanha 3 CH – 0.95 g, Myocarde 6 CH – 0.95 g, Rumex crispus 6 CH – 0.95 g, Spongia tosta 3 CH – 0.95 g, Sticta pulmonaria 3 CH – 0.95 g, Tolu syrup – 19.00 g, Senega syrup – 19.00 g, Excipient q.s.p. 100.00 g.
Allergens: Contains Sucrose and lactose.
- Brown Glass Bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Product of France.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.