- 100% natural mental focus supplement
- Combines 4 proven herbals with CBD
- Includes nootropic adaptogens
- Clean CO2 extracted CBD
- Independently lab tested
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Warning: Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before taking BioMedCan CBD MIND, especially if taking any chronic or prescription medications.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive phytocompound isolated from cannabis sativa using CO2 extraction technology.
- Phosphatidylserine is a nutrient found in fish, poultry and beef which has been proven effective with age-related memory loss and memory retention. BioMedCan’s phosphatidylserine is from plants like soy and cabbage.
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine is a plant compound with proven neuroprotective abilities. It has been shown to improve memory formation and learning capacity.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with water and food in the morning, or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed 4 capsules (20 mg of CBD total) per day.
- Not suitable for children, breastfeeding or pregnant women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid securely closed after opening.
Did you know? The ‘entourage effect’ is the process where CBD enhances the effectiveness of other plant compounds by modifying the activation of endocannabinoid receptors.
- Total Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
- Number of Dosages: 30.
- CBD Per Capsule: 5 mg.
Ingredients: per Dosage (2 capsules).
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC; 80 mg), Phosphatidylserine (85 mg), Forskolin (23 mg), Ginkgo Biloba (220 mg), L-Theanine (105 mg), Rhodiola Rosea (125 mg), Panax Ginseng (160 mg), Vitamin B6 (2 mg), CBD Isolate (10 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.