- An anti-inflammatory herbal formula that may reduce inflammation
- Assists with overall inflammation within the body
- Antiseptic, anti-microbial properties
- Diuretic properties
- Reduce excess water
- Reduce pain & swelling
- May aid the healthy functioning of the immune system
- Support & protects urinary tract, liver & kidneys
- May relieve symptoms of gout, oedema, rheumatism & arthritic pain
- Flushes out excess water and waste from the body
- Free from fillers & preservatives
- Free from pesticides
- Free from lactose
- Held in a recyclable bottle
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Zea Mays is a powerful diuretic that’s rich in vitamins K & C as well as potassium. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is often used to treat disorders of the urinary tract, gout and oedema.
- Dandelion purifies the blood & brings relief to gout, glandular swellings and assists in inflammation within the body.
- Take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 60 Vegan capsules.
- Zea Mays, Veronica Speedwell, Ruscus Aculeatus, Birch Leaves, Dandelion Root, Dandelion Leaf, Elder Flower and Elder Leaf and Sarsaparilla, Hops.
- Recyclable plastic bottle & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.