- Kombucha boosts energy & immunity
- Live cultures promote gut health, which affects the health of the whole body
- Organic rooibos is high in antioxidants, and caffeine-free
- Orange oil assists digestion and has a refreshing citrus flavour & no added fruit sugar
- Lemongrass has detoxifying benefits
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sodas and sports drinks.
- Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast).
- During fermentation, the SCOBY “digests” the sugar.
- By the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
- Theonista kombucha is made using raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- 300ml or 500ml
Theonista raw kombucha (filtered water, active cultures, organic rooibos, non-GMO unbleached sugar), cold pressed orange oil, lemongrass
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/12/2018, By TshegoLovely taste and keeps my gut happy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.