What makes this kombucha brew such a great ‘flu-buster?
- Green tea: Packed with antioxidants to help your body fight off bugs & germs
- Turmeric: A great anti-inflammatory that increases the body's antioxidant capacity
- Ginger: Anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, supports digestive health
- Cayenne: Promotes detoxification, stimulates the circulation, boosts immunity
Benefits of Kombucha:
- A natural “energy drink” that boosts stamina & metabolism
- Rich in probiotic cultures, which balance & cleanse the GI tract
- Supports clear skin, healthy hair & strong nails from the inside out
- Healthy hydration, a great alternative to sports drinks & sugary sodas
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugar-laden sodas and sports drinks.
- Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast).
- During fermentation, the SCOBY “digests” the sugar.
- By the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
- Theonista kombucha is made using raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- 300ml, 500ml & 1 Litre
Theonista raw kombucha (filtered water, active cultures, organic green tea, non-GMO unbleached sugar), turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper
33 out of 35 people would recommend this product15/03/2019, By HanlieIf you love turmeric, ginger & cayenne pepper, this one is a must buy!!11/03/2019, By HanlieDelicious!05/03/2019, By HanlieStill my very best!05/03/2019, By HanlieThis is my personal best!10/12/2018, By EricaGI love this kombucha, almost tastes like ginger beer.03/12/2018, By HanlieTurmeric, Ginger & Cayenne Pepper combination...sooo good!!03/12/2018, By KathrynMy First Kombucha and was pleasantly surprised...03/12/2018, By AndileVery good I love it and my order was delivered very quickly. great service18/11/2018, By LisaYou just can't go wrong with any of Theonista's Kombucha!05/11/2018, By HanlieThis is additively good!!24/10/2018, By NokhanyoLike it but I expected it to taste different.17/09/2018, By HanlieDelicious!!17/09/2018, By HanlieStill my favourite!11/09/2018, By JeannieDELICIOUS!23/08/2018, By Barbso healthy, felt great after, loved it20/08/2018, By RogeemaOne of my absolute favourite flavours of booch07/08/2018, By SamanthaGreat taste02/08/2018, By SamVery spicy and delicious. Love this drink19/07/2018, By RaiJust love this product! Tasty; refreshing; energizing; detoxing07/07/2018, By HanlieThis is my favourite Theonista kumbucha!06/07/2018, By SamanthaPacks a powerful punch. may be too strong for others but I love it23/06/2018, By KellyReally enjoyed this. Subtle flavours and really refreshing05/06/2018, By HanlieThe combination of turmeric, ginger & cayenne pepper ticks all the boxes for me!!04/06/2018, By HanlieThis one is my favourite!30/03/2018, By RiaLove that it helps with the flu25/12/2017, By willamienaLove this, Will definitely buy again.08/12/2017, By KarinLove it!08/12/2017, By KarinLove it!!!04/11/2017, By SheronaRefreshing, loved the taste since the turmeric was not overpowering03/11/2017, By SueWas a good one to try, but preferred the lemongrass one.01/11/2017, By RivaLOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH16/09/2017, By KarinLoved it!!13/09/2017, By JoandeIt has a great tasting flavour, and is so good for you!23/08/2017, By JaneLove this drink18/07/2017, By Kombucha LoverDefinitely the right thing to drink when you need a pick me up.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.