- Immune-boosting tonic with kombucha & warming spices
- Excellent immune-boosting properties
- Fights viral, bacterial, parasitic & fungal diseases
- Stimulates circulation & lymph flow
- Has blood purifying properties
- Helps to heal colds, flu, digestive troubles & other common ailments
- Helps to combat Candida (yeast imbalance)
- Benefits of key ingredients:
- Kombucha balances pH, regulates gut health & has natural antibiotic benefits
- Onion & garlic are natural blood cleansers
- Ginger settles indigestion, boosts circulation & relieves nausea
- Capsaicin in chilli & cayenne has stimulating, pain-relieving & immune-boosting properties
- Horseradish strengthens immunity & lowers blood pressure
- Turmeric is an excellent immune-booster & anti-inflammatory, high in curcumin
- A note on sugar: The sugar in kombucha an essential ingredient in the fermentation
- process, and by the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
- Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugary soft drinks.
Kombucha raw vinegar (non-chlorinated water, organic white sugar, black tea), ginger, horseradish/radish, onion, garlic, chilli pepper, cayenne pepper, turmeric
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product11/03/2019, By MinniI have been using this fire tonic for around a year now, and really feel like it has made a difference in my overall health. I love it as a natural supplement and it tastes really good too.08/02/2019, By LeratoThis product caused me soo much gas. Terrible gas. I was in soo much pain, had to end up taking something.09/11/2018, By katrienThe Oaklands Fire Tonic stemmed my psoriasis and with daily use, improved my skin condition significantly, used in Conjunction with Faithful to Nature shea butter, it was a winning combination.20/08/2018, By KaeylaI've been using it to fight off a throat infection and though I'm using other immune boosters as well, it feels like it's doing good - and I love the taste! Will definitely buy again and use as a daily tonic.19/08/2018, By DimitriosCan also be used for cooking09/07/2018, By NancyPleasantly surprised by the good taste, so it's easy to take and so far the winter has been free of colds and flu..I am very excited by this product25/06/2018, By Elisabeth BBrilliant tasting all natural alternative to cold and flu meds.08/06/2018, By CalliI am loving my fire tonic. It tastes like a slightly burny salad dressing, so very easy to tolerate. I add it to my food as well, and it actually enhances the flavor! I haven't been using it long enough to talk about the health benefits, but I am more than satisfied so far and can't wait to see how it works for me!08/06/2018, By HanreIt has a very strong taste and the kids complain that my breath smells like garlic after drinking this. I can taste all the goodness in there, but now only drink it before bedtime.19/03/2018, By MargaI would love to buy it in bulk as it really helps to soothe the coughing side effects of my chemotherapy12/03/2018, By ElisabethI purchased the starter pack and was blown away. I battle with airborne allergies and occasional shortness of breath. I take a tot every morning and have been 100% for weeks :)21/02/2018, By JessicaI am not a lover of garlic so the taste of this is a bit potent for me but whenever I feel the hint of something coming on I take a shot each day and my symptoms don't worsen so its good stuff!!!20/02/2018, By KathleenStarted with the trial pack of 3 (50ml) and decided to buy this one for its benefits and taste. Not sure if I see a difference as I'm generally healthy but sure do love the taste.14/01/2018, By KarinWonderful product!! Start every day with a shot of this, if nothing else I love the taste!!!16/11/2017, By SossAmazing product! I've got two children under 4 who are constantly sick from play school and since I've had the whole family on the Fire Tonic there has been a noticeable improvement in our immune defence
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.