- Tasteless collagen supplement
- No artificial additives
- No fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
- Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
- Suitable for diabetics
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Benefits of cCollagen Supplementation:
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports strong hair and nails
- Enhances glowing, smooth, firm skin
- Helps to repair connective tissue
- Supports healing of leaky gut
- Strengthens ligaments and tendons – speeds repair
- Take 7 capsules 1-2 times a day.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the human body. It’s like a “cushion” between your joints and bones; it also keeps your arteries strong and your skin plump and supple.
- Each Bottle Contains: 180 Capsules.
- Each Capsule Contains: 575 mg Hydrolysed Collagen.
- Hydrolysed Bovine (from Cows) Collagen, Gelatin.
Nutritional Analysis: per 100 g
- Calories: 349
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- Sugar (g): 0
- Sodium (g): 1,1
- Total Fat (g): 1
- Fibre (g): 0
- Protein: 90 %
- Cholesterol (g): 0
Country of Origin:
- Packed in South Africa for Sally-Ann Creed.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By MandyI have noticed a huge difference in the strength of my hair, nails and skin - a great product that should be part of everyone's daily routine.27/05/2020, By ChantelI love it14/04/2020, By EricaGI started using this product for gut purposes, but saw a huge improvement on my skin (especially my fine wrinkles) within two weeks. I can recommend this product for both gut and skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.