- Natural gluten digesting enzyme supplement
- Extracted from natural probiotic strain Aspergillus niger
- May help break down gluten before it reaches the small intestine
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with each meal or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
Notice: This product is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. It is not intended to treat or prevent Celiac, or Crohn’s Disease.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules.
- Servings Per Container: 45 Servings.
- Capsules Per Container: 90 Capsules.
Ingredients: (Per Serving)
- Prolyl Endopeptidase (from Aspergillus niger; 232 000 PPI).
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), stearic acid (Vegetable), Magnesium stearate (Vegetable), and Silica.
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.