- 30 vegetarian capsules
- Vegetarian friendly
- Certified Halal
- No artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring or sweeteners.
- No gluten, yeast, wheat or lactose.
Olive leaf extract has been found in studies help reverse infections, kill pathogens and protect the body with its powerful anti-viral and antioxidant effects.
Olive Leaf extract has well documented Health Benefits:
- Protects the body from viruses, bacteria or retroviruses and reduces the production of disease causing micro toxins in the body
- Treats existing viruses including herpes and shingles
- Has possible Anti HIV activity
- Improves circulation
- Helps curing colds, flu and pneumonia
- Aids as a diuretic and digestive aid
- Prevents intestinal muscle spasms
- Prevention and elimination of infections in ear, urinary tract, dental health and surgical procedures
- Decreases the effects of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by increasing energy and overall wellbeing
- Possesses extremely high anti-oxidative qualities that remove free radicals from the body and also help to protect the heart and circulatory system.
- Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system supporting healthy blood pressure, cholesterol levels and has vascular benefits
- Shown to support healthy blood sugar levels due to its hypoglycaemic actions.
The powerful constituents of olive leaf extract
Calcium elenolate interferes with amino acid pathways, which are needed by specific viruses or microbes to sustain life. It inactivates the virus and/or prevents growth and formation at the cell membrane. Penetrates the host cell that is infected and stops microbial replication. It activates phagocytosis, which is a defense mechanism and scavenger of harmful invaders for the immune system.
Oleuropein is a natural alternative to antibiotics without the harmful side effects of the destruction of friendly bacteria that help fight diseases.
Adults & Children over 12 years old: Maintenance: Dose 1 capsule daily with food. Acute: May be increased to 2 capsules daily if needed.
Do not exceed the stated dose If unsure seek medical or health practitioner advice
Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
May lower blood sugar levels. Monitor or caution with those on diabetic medication. May lower blood pressure. Check with your medical or health professional before taking Pro Olive if you are taking any blood pressure medication. If in any doubt seek advice from your medical or health professional .
Please Note: Although fairly rare- A “Die off” effect may set in within four days from the first usage of Olive Leaf Extract. Flu-like symptoms can occur before user feels a sense of wellbeing and the usual surge of energy. Some people may actually feel worse for a short time before they feel better. The “die off effect” refers to symptoms generated by a detoxification process. If you are sick and use this product, you should be aware of the possibility. When experiencing the ‘die off effect’ symptoms may intensify, so reduce the dosage or if needed stop the program until recovered to give your body time to eliminate the toxic waste and repeat the program on a lower dose. If symptoms persist please see a medical or health professional.
Each capsule contains: Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf 25,000mg (Equiv. standardised Olive Leaf extract 350mg) (providing active Oleuropein 140mg)
Vege capsule, silica, magnesium stearate, cellulose.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.