150g powder of Good Health Muscle & Cramp Relief provides a therapeutic daily dose of essential nutrients required for stress resistance, energy production, musculoskeletal health including muscle function and repair.
- High strength Magnesium formula (250mg per serving)
- Contains no Magnesium oxide.
- Easy to take powder for people who need higher amounts of Magnesium or who are not able to swallow tablets.
- Has added co factors; Malic acid, Glutamine, Taurine, Carnitine and B vitamins for optimal utilisation in the body.
- Can be added to sports drinks for added Magnesium benefit.
- Contains NO artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring or sweeteners.
- No gluten, yeast, wheat or lactose.
- Natural light orange flavour sweetened naturally with Stevia.
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Nervous tension and anxiety
- Night cramps and Restless legs
- Nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Tight muscles
- Depression, apathy and melancholy
- Pre-menstrual cramps and period pain
- Migraine & menstrual headaches
- Cardiovascular health – all heart conditions
- ADHD and Autism disorders
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Chocolate cravings
Key Active Ingredients
Magnesium aids the relaxation of muscles, and competes with calcium at receptor binding sites inhibiting muscle contraction therefore reducing cramps and spasms. Overall, magnesium has a calming and relaxing effect to ease both physical and emotional tension. Low magnesium levels can lead to fatigue, anxiety, muscular tension and cramps, poor sleep, and cardiovascular dysfunction. Low blood serum levels of magnesium are usually first indicated with either muscular cramps or spasms or an eyelid twitch. Increased levels of magnesium are required during stress and for those who exercise frequently such as athletes because it is involved in muscle contraction and relaxation.
Potassium is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function. Potassium works with sodium to conduct nerve transmission and muscle contraction. A potassium deficiency can cause muscle fatigue and weakness.
Malic Acid is essential for the production of cellular energy. The combination of magnesium and malic acid has shown to be effective in reducing symptoms associated with fibromyalgia such as muscle aches, pains and fatigue.
Taurine is an amino acid which is found in areas of the body with high fat concentrations including the brain, heart, muscles and central nervous system. Taurine is important for the regulation of calcium and potassium into the cells affecting muscular and nerve health with increased amounts required during times of stress.
Glutamine is important for every cell and tissue within the body and is easily depleted during intensive exercise and physical stress. The gastrointestinal tract and muscles are two of the biggest systems that require higher levels of glutamine because it is used as a source of energy for cells and is required for tissue function and tissue repair. It is also required for a healthy immune system and has been shown that intensive exercise can rapidly utilize the body’s stores of glutamine.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required for energy production, musculoskeletal health, healthy functioning nervous system, support during stress and fatigue, production of serotonin for sleep and other neurotransmitters required for mood, the cardiovascular system and red blood cell formation. Vitamin B6 is works together with magnesium in many enzyme systems and increases the intracellular accumulation of magnesium.
Adults take 3.5mg (1 flat teaspoon) daily or as professionally advised. Provides over 40 daily doses
- High doses may cause diarrhoea (this dose will vary from person to person)
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 350mg
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 5g teaspoon) :
- Magnesium (as Amino acid chelate) 75mg
- Magnesium Citrate 50mg
- Magnesium Aspartate 50mg
- Magnesium Phosphate 175mg
- Glutamine 500mg
- Taurine 500mg
- Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 50mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)31.8mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 70mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Folic Acid 150mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 20mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120mg
- Potassium 100mg
Also contains Malic acid, stevia leaf extract, maltodextrin, natural orange flavour, silica – colloidal anhydrous
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/06/2019, By cati use when exercising,makes a difference, high mg content, hard to find04/12/2018, By ShanaMy husband swears by this stuff for supporting his joints and reducing inflammation. It's expensive but worth it!15/09/2017, By AnelI use this primarily to support my sleep. I need to be able to wake and breastfeed at night. As a long term insomniac, I have less wakings and fall asleep easily if taken about an hour before bed time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.