Hormonal changes during menopause can cause skin problems like redness, dark pigmentation marks or uneven skin tone. The special ingredients in this Dr. Hauschka facial cream work to combat these issues.
- Daisy extract: Brightens the skin, reduces dark pigmentation spots
- Rose flower water: Soothes irritation & redness
- Ruby powder: Reduces the appearance of redness & blotchiness
- Argentite powder: Supports the skin’s natural renewal process
- Chaste berry & black cohosh: Both have a naturally harmonising effect on hormonal skin changes
This Dr. Hauschka facial treatment is:
- Ideal for mature skin with redness & pigmentation problems
- Certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes & preservatives
- Free of mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Wherever possible, all raw materials used to make Dr. Hauschka products come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions.
After morning & evening cleansing, mist 4-5 pumps onto the face, neck & décolleté then gently press into the skin.
Skin cells are renewed every 28 days. Mirroring this same regenerative cycle, Intensive Treatment for Menopausal Skin should be used as skin care for 28 days. It works most effectively when used four times a year as a stimulus.
Please Note: This product contains lactose.
Water (aqua), rosa damascena flower water, mineral salts, fragrance (parfum)*, citronellol*, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract**, tilia cordata/platyphyllos (linden) flower extract**, vitex agnus castus (chaste berry) extract**, cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) root extract**, ruby powder**, argentite**, alcohol, lactose
*From natural essential oils
**In rhythmitised dilution
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.