- High-quality CO2 extracted CBD isolate in convenient capsule form
- Each capsule provides 10 mg total CBD
- May help to alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depressed mood
- May help to alleviate mild joint pain and stiffness
- May help to alleviate migraines and headaches
- May help to promote restful sleep and provide relief from insomnia
- Free from psychoactive THC
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed 2 capsules (20 mg total CBD) per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
How does CBD provide pain relief?
- When CBD molecules are introduced into the bloodstream, they activate specific groups of receptors in the brain. These receptors influence body functions like pain sensation, mood, memory and appetite.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Capsules: 60
- Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Isolate (Providing: 7 mg CBD and 3 mg of CBDa).
All batches of CBD are tested by an accredited South African laboratory. Test results are available from Credé on request. (https://www.credeoils.com/contact-us/)
Country of Origin:
- Product of The Netherlands.
Please Note: Hemp Oil is NOT Psychoactive. You absolutely CANNOT get ‘high’ or intoxicated by consuming CBD Hemp Oil or any whole, raw natural product from Industrial Hemp plants for that matter. Unlike “Medical Marijuana” it does not contain the psychoactive properties of THC. Additionally it is well known in scientific research that CBD is non-psychoactive.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/12/2019, By HelperTry it21/11/2019, By NikiThis is one of the most affordable CBD oils out there, to achieve the maximum dose. I use it for chronic pain. It works very well. My pain has lessened by 50%.19/11/2019, By CarmenLove this product, buy it every month! It has a higher dosage than most of the capsule CDB's available, and is really affordable! Really helps with my anxiety, depression, stress levels, mood swings and overall mental health. But it is a higher dosage, so if you are not used to using CBD, it may be best to try out a smaller dosage first to get used to it.15/11/2019, By TitiaHad to stop using after one week as I started having severe stomache cramps since day two. Also made me feel rather neauseous. When I stopped using, the cramps were gone, as well as the nausea. Won't use it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.