Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Nutrient-dense hemp seed oil fortified with Cibdol CBD
- Provides 2,5 mg of pure CBD per drop
- A plant-based source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), crucial for brain development
- CBD may be helpful in alleviating anxiety, and relieving pain
- Cibdol hemp oil never contains any psychoactive cannabinoids
- Clean CO2 technology safely extracts the CBD from hemp leaves, and stems
- Provides a total of 1500 mg of pure Cibdol CBD
- Hemp seeds are renowned for their rich nutritional profile. They contain a vast variety of valuable compounds, including plant-based protein, omega 3 and 6, antioxidants, and amino acids.
- Do not exceed eight (8) drops per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, store in the refrigerator and use within 6 months.
Did you know? Hemp seeds are an excellent source of many nutrients but they don’t contain any appreciable amounts of CBD. That’s why Cibdol have enhanced their hemp seed oil with their signature, high-quality CBD which is extracted from the rest of the plant.
- Volume: 30 ml
- No. of drops: 600+
- Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Extract, Terpenes.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/09/2019, By AlisonI have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. Cbd has saved me and my job! Will use it forever
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.