- Natural vegan-friendly protein & collagen powder
- With pea protein, rice protein & special plant-based CollaVeg™
- Provides the same amount of glycine & proline as bovine collagen
- Also a source of bamboo silica, which is used by the body for collagen production
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Natural support for the joints, bones, ligaments & skin
- Add 3 tablespoons (24g) to water daily.
- Safe for use during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
- Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
- Available in: 200g, 400g & 800g
- Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, CollaVeg™
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Protein (g): 81
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 12
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- of which Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 3
- Cholesterol (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 270
- Bottle: Glass widely recycled.
- Lid: Metal widely recycled.
- Label: Plastic not currently recycled.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa using Collagen from Argentina and Sweden.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product28/06/2021, By LindaGreat for muscle repair24/06/2021, By NVery filling and it actually tastes good19/06/2021, By LindaGreat Protein source19/06/2021, By LindaGood source of prorein29/04/2021, By BernadineWorks wonders for my skin elasticity28/10/2020, By MeganGreat supplement10/09/2020, By Revinik08/09/2020, By RayVery grainy in smoothies24/08/2020, By KateI absolutely love this powder in my smoothies! It adds a slightly sweet almost like vanilla flavour and also thickens my smoothies perfectly.21/08/2020, By PamI am not enjoying this product. It is very thick and does not dissolve easily.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.