- Natural marine-derived collagen powder
- Contains type I & III collagen
- Sustainably fished, certified Halaal
- No artificial additives or flavours
- A pure collagen supplement with no fillers
- Beneficial for joints, ligaments & skin
- Take 2 tablespoons (16g) with water up to 3 times daily.
- Safe for use during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
- Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
- Available in: 220g & 450g
- Hydrolysed Collagen sourced from Norway.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Protein (g): 90
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- of which Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 279
- Recyclable Glass Jar with Recycled Metal Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product13/05/2021, By CarolynI am waiting to see the benefits as I only started using this a few weeks ago! I have heard great things about marine collagen and so let us see:)05/05/2021, By FaariaIt's amazing! Saw results after first use, and I swear by it. My hair, skin and energy is so much better, as is thr healing after my c section. Only downfall is the fishy smell and taste. I personally find that Apple juice or added to a smoothie is thr best way to neutralize it. Definitely recommend!18/03/2021, By DianeDissolves very easily in my morning coffee, very slight fish smell. Have only just started using it so cant say about the benefits yet.25/09/2020, By VanessaIt's a little too early to tell how effective the product is, however, it is very easy to use in that it dissolves really well into both hot and cold liquids. It is best disguised in a smoothie due to the slightly fishy taste. The fishy smell is definitely a lot worse than the fishy taste -and both are strong enough to ruin a mug of hot chocolate, but it disappears entirely into a raspberry smoothie.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.