- Vitamin C Enriched anti-ageing Collagen Peptides
- Bovine (80%) & marine collagen (10%)
- With added vitamin C (10%)
- 97% protein
- Contains all 18 amino-acids
- Unflavoured: neutral taste
- Easy to add to hot drinks or meals
- Anti-ageing properties
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces pain caused by inflammation
- Strengthens the structure of bones, tendons, cartilage, & ligaments
- Increases joint mobility
- May reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Strengthens arteries
- Supports the growth of muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Aids better sleep
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- 1 heaped tablespoon (+/-10g) a day in the morning.
- Combine with hot or cold water or your favourite beverage.
- Blitz with fruits, berries, veggies or any of your favourite Ingredients to create power smoothies.
- Mix with yoghurt or your favourite breakfast, cereal or snack.
- If you are conceiving, pregnant, nursing, on chronic medication or blood thinners, have had blood clots, or have a known sensitivity to Rugosin E, please consult your Healthcare Professional before taking this product.
- Discontinue use should you experience any adverse effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 310 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1467
- Protein (g): 80
- Carbohydrate (g): 120
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Dietary fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Vitamin C (mg): 1000
- Seafood & shellfish.
- Recyclable, HDPE screw-top container.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.