- Collagen creamer
- Natural caramel flavour
- Type 1 & 3 bovine collagen peptides
- One serving offers 10 grams of bovine collagen
- Collagen derived from bovine source are predominantly grass fed/ pasture raised
- Blend into coffee, smoothies and milk
- May improve support for hair, skin & nails
- Created by a nutritionist
- Free from preservatives & artificial colours
- Naturally gluten-free
- GMO Free
- Contains stevia
- Eco-friendly sustainable packaging
- 100% Plastic-free
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon (20 g) of powder in 200mL of water, milk coffee, tea or smoothie and mix well.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 2 servings.
- Dose & Co is a supplementary product and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Can be stored for 2 years.
Did you know? Dose & Co supports hair, skin and nails when taken daily and with a balanced diet.
- Nett Volume: 340g
- Collagen Peptides*, Whey Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Natural Flavouring (contains Milk and Soy), Caramelised Sugar, Sweetener: Steviol Glycoside.
- *Sourced from predominantly grass fed/pasture raised bovine.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1660
- Protein (g): 52,5
- Collagen (g): 50,0
- Carbohydrate (g): 32,6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 20,2
- Total Fat (g): 5,8g
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3,9
- Sodium (mg): 143
- Contains Milk (Lactose), Whey and Soybean products.
- Recycled kraft paper (3 layers) and Aluminium foil for spiral-winding
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand, made in Germany
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.