- Key ingredient is Baobab oil which is organic, and wild-harvested
- Fragranced with essential oils (no skin-irritating, artificial odours)
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, E, and K
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretchmarks
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin
- Rapid absorption without the greasy residue
- Does not clog pores
- All natural ingredients
- Safe for pregnant women and babies
- Locally produced
- Apply twice daily to affected areas
- For external use only
Did you know? Baobab fruits and seeds contain all omega essential fatty-acids (3, 6, and 12).
- Available in 10 ml, or 50 ml
- Amber glass bottles with spray nozzles
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Cinnamate*
- *component of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product02/09/2020, By CarolynThis is a great oil to add to the bath if you are needing some extra love and moisturising.20/08/2020, By SurakshaI love03/08/2020, By BannerHow's this29/07/2019, By AMANDAI haven't seen a difference with my scars but I love that the oil is not greasy. I mix it with my body lotion and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and glowing.12/07/2019, By JessThis tissue oil is fantastic. Use it on my face and it looks so radiant! Perfect size for travel15/01/2019, By TebogoI bought the 10ml bottle just to try it out, and I'm not even halfway through that tiny bottle but I can already see a huge difference on my skin20/12/2018, By JanineMaybe its better suited to the body but it didn't moisturize my facial skin at all.25/09/2018, By AnsuThis is a very rich, nourishing, moisturising blend of oils. Good for my skin, without being sticky.23/08/2018, By Barbralove this30/07/2018, By UlrichaThis tissue oil is so light it can be used as a moisturiser and can be worn underneath makeup. It is not oily and the skin soaks it up immediately. I use it on my face and mix it with my body lotion. I saw results on my acne scars and pigmentation after only 3 days.30/05/2018, By TarynGreat tissue oil, moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling oily. I use this every morning and evening, hoping my scars will fade but it's too soon to tell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.