- 100% plant-based oil blend to soothe redness, irritation and flakiness
- Calming application with a light and soft texture
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- Rapidly absorbed
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Bottled in amber glass
- Baobab oil is exceptionally rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. These lipids maintain elasticity, soften and smoothen skin helping to prevent premature signs of ageing.
- Apply twice daily on problem areas, after cleansing.
- Apply in the evening after cleansing before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- Available In: 10ml amber glass bottles with spray nozzle.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Schisandra Sphenanthera (Schisandra) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Cinnamate*.
- *component of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
15 out of 16 people would recommend this product13/10/2019, By Hassain HashamGood12/10/2019, By ZakiyyahThis really helped my eczema. It's not a quick fix for the itch but I have noticed a big difference since I started using it. I would definitely recommend22/09/2019, By MickeyAfter trying so many products, this oil took away my facial eczema within 3 days! Great for acne / inflammation too! So worth it and affordable04/09/2019, By TJBought this for my boyfriend who has severe eczema. He has taken everything under the sun to help his hands, yet nothing has worked. This product works so well! We are very impressed! Cant wait to order more once we use up our bottle.18/08/2019, By BethqnytDidn't help my eczema, but still used it to moisturize my skin so it wasn't a complete waste.16/08/2019, By EuodiaDid nothing when I applied it to my one year old's severe eczema.
I tried it a few times, then just added it to the mountain of products I've tried. that doesn't work.30/07/2019, By AnikaGreat product!26/06/2019, By MonikaLovely feel and made my son's skin softer but sadly for his severe eczema and wounds it did not make much difference in helping it heal for him. I cannot say it doesn't work though as his condition is severe so it may help those with milder eczema however I love the BaoCare Radiance oil for my own face!02/04/2019, By NnicaI have been using BaoCare Eczema for a few days now but I already see the positive change on my baby's skin. And I love the smell of this oil.28/03/2019, By NickyItching is gone11/12/2018, By MelanieInitially bought only the 10ml to try out this product. My son has very fair and sensitive skin, prone to eczema. This product soothed and healed severe eczema and regular application is keeping it at bay. Will re-order the 50ml spray next time.25/11/2018, By CatI decided to get the smaller one to try in the hopes it would be a new solution.
It is soothing and smells nice but I sadly haven’t noticed fantastic results in reducing my eczema, but I will keep trying.06/11/2018, By SashaThis oil is amazing for eczema when used in moderation and over a period of time. I like to add a few drops to my bath water and soak for a few minutes. Great to have in your cabinet.03/08/2018, By AnjaMy eczema is almost non-existent..and I've been using it everyday for about a month25/07/2018, By MarzieThis is a great oil for any skin type. Works amazing on any skin issues even on sensitive skin.08/06/2018, By WarrenI am impressed on how well this is working to reduce my eczema symptoms!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.