- 20g of Protein per Serving, 0g Carbs, 0g Sugars
- Featuring Collagen Type II; Glucosamine; Chondroitin; Hyaluronic Acid; And 19 Amino Acids
- Mild flavour
- Made without dairy, soy, or grain
- Bone Broth Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid
- Great addition to soups, stews and casseroles
- Mixes easily with smoothies, pancakes or just hot water
- BPA free container
- Not of bovine or swine origin
- 1 heaped scoop of Bone Broth Protein + 350 ml of water = 1 ½ cups of Bone Broth
- 1 scoop of Bone Broth Protein added to smoothie mix, pancake batter, or everything in between
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know?
- Collagen Type II is integral for the healthy function of joints and ligaments. Imbibing an oral source of Collagen Type II can have a marked effect on limb and joint health.
- Net weight: 460 g (or roughly 20 scoops)
- Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Turmeric (root).
Ancient Nutrition makes every effort ensure that the chicken bones are sourced from small scale and/or farms with Free Range certification. With regards to any non-organic chickens - they are cage free, hormone free and raised with cruelty free practices (no debeaking). It can, however, not always be guaranteed that all bones are from Free Range chickens, because the supply of Free Range chickens is, by its nature, limited.
Country of Origin:
Made in The United States of America
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.