- Naturally gluten free flour from ground white quinoa
- Full of plant based protein and high in fibre
- Gives baked goods a tender, moist crumb
How to Use
- Can be used as an alternative to wheat flour in cooking and baking. For best results mix with other flours according to a recipe.
- Use xanthan gum / guar gum as a binding agent to improve the texture and volume of gluten-free baked products when using quinoa flour.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/05/2020, By RisaVery nice flour09/10/2018, By FCReally delicate grain, perfect for baking. I've used it to make pizza bases too (combined with amaranth flour and fat free yoghurt). Definitely a staple in my cupboard for baking healthy muffins (combined with oat flour).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.