- Organically grown to be free of toxic pesticides and chemicals
- Quinoa is known as the mother of grains and is as a complete protein
- Makes a great protein option for vegans
- Has an amazing balanced profile of proteins oils and fats and is chock full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Although it's called a grain, it's actually a seed!
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By GreenieHealthy15/06/2020, By MarindaIt's a great product and organic products are more expensive but for quinoa this is a very good price for the amount.06/05/2020, By HannaExcellent quinoa26/06/2019, By CaddieDelicious nutty flavour and cooks up in no time!12/04/2019, By JanineIts light, slightly crunchy and very filling. Will keep buying this brand.09/04/2019, By MarietjieMade a stew the weekend. Mixed wild rice, brown rice, quinoa, Millet and buckwheat to serve it with. Was super delicious!25/10/2018, By EliznaGood quality and taste, just expensive.26/06/2018, By Karagreat - no complaints :)27/04/2018, By SamGreat food staple15/04/2018, By AlexGood Quinoa, study resealable packaging. I'd buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.