- A good source of protein
- 3,8 grams of protein per muffin
- No added sugar
- Just 1 gram of glycaemic carbohydrates per serving
- High in fibre, and a good source of healthy plant fats
Vegetarian Recipe Idea:
- You will need 200 g of Nut Muffin Premix
- 4 large eggs
- 80 g of double cream plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup of melted coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Beat the eggs until light, and fluffy
- Add the plain yoghurt, vanilla essence, butter, and sparkling water to the eggs
- Mix well
- Add 200 g Nut Muffin Premix and fold gently until well combined
- Do not overwork the batter
- Scoop the mixture into a muffin tray
- Bake for 30 minutes at 160°C
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
Did you know? Xylitol is a natural sweetener, and sugar alternative enjoyed by many. It is well known that it can have a laxative effect if consumed in excess. It is less well known however that it can be dangerous for animals, especially dogs.
- 200 g
- Flaxseed Powder, Xylitol, Macadamia Flour, Coconut Flour, Whey Protein Powder, Almond Flour, Raising Agent, Xanthan Gum, Himalayan Salt
Allergens: Tree nuts.
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 212 206
- Protein (g) 22.1 3.8
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 6 1
- of which total sugars (g) 4.7 0.8
- Total fat (g) 15.4 2.6
- of which Saturated fat (g) 4.0 0.7
- Dietary fibre (g) 21.4 3.6
- Total Sodium (mg) 587 100
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/07/2020, By Stefaniamy insulin-resistant daughter really likes these15/06/2020, By RachelPricey but worth it considering the convenience and ingredients list!05/05/2020, By InneckeNot extraordinary12/04/2020, By Jothese are ok but quite expensive19/10/2019, By KateVery nice mix.08/06/2019, By gillianLove health connection products and this product is no exception!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.