- Deliciously crispy superfood-enriched oven toasted Granola
- Infused with Hemp Seeds - a source of plant-based protein that aids heart health
- Rich in beta-glucan from rolled Oats - which can low your cholesterol
- Helps to increase the growth of good bacteria in your gut
- Blended with sprouted Buckwheat - which helps to regulate blood sugar levels
- A source of antioxidants with minerals like manganese, copper, and magnesium
- Mixed with Sunflower Seeds - a source of anti-inflammatory properties
- Can provide essential support to your immune system
- High in omega-3 fatty acids from Chia Seeds
- Locally made
- Sweetened with Brown Sugar
- Allergens: Tree Nuts from Almonds
- Has Gluten - not added but naturally occurring in the rolled Oats
- Contains less than 10 parts per million (ppm) concentrations of Sulfites
- Infused with Glycerine from Coconut Oil
- Dairy free and Egg free
- No added artificial colourings or flavouring
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a 100% recyclable and FSC approved paper board box
- Packaging has 64% of recycled paper with a water-based, earth-friendly varnish
- Inner bag is food safe (plastic resin 5)
- Delicious served with your favourite yoghurt, milk or milk alternative.
- Add fresh berries, kiwi fruit or your desired toppings..
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 300g
- Rolled Oats, Pitted Dates [Dates, Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (sunflower seed)], Sprouted Buckwheat, Coconut Oil, Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Seeds (5%), Hemp Seed Powder (4%), Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds (3%), Himalayan Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 45g serving
Energy (kJ): 725
Protein (g): 6.1
Carbohydrate (g): 18
of which Total Sugar (g): 5.4
Total Fat (g): 7.2
of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.5
Dietary Fibre (g): 4.5
Sodium (mg): 69
- Gluten, Tree Nuts.
- Recyclable Paper Board box with Inner Bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.