- Makes a richly aromatic Ayurvedic warming tonic
- Just 5 grams of glycaemic carbohydrates per serving
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- ORAC score of 48 100 per 100 grams
- Spices have not been irradiated
- Turmeric is rich in curcumin which is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Curcumin has also been proven to improve brain function, and long-term memory by boosting levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- Ginger contains gingerol which is also a powerful anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant
- Cinnamon helps to control blood-glucose levels, and keep energy steady throughout the day
Golden Turmeric Latte:
- Add 1 tablespoon of Golden Turmeric Mix to a drop of boiling water
- Mix to form a paste
- Add to warm milk of your choice and stir well
- Add honey, or sweetener of your choice to taste
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon to 1 frozen banana, 2 slices of pineapple, and your choice of milk
- Oat milk adds an extra malty element which works well
- Blend, and sweeten to taste
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 200 g
- Turmeric Powder (30%)*, Carrot Powder (20%), Golden Flaxseed Powder, Ginger Powder (12%)*, Cinnamon Powder*, Yellow Maca Powder (8%), Black Pepper Powder*, Himalayan Salt.
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 15 g (1 heaped tablespoon)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 165 174.75
- Protein (g) 11.0 1.7
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 32 4.8
- of which total sugar (g) 12.3 1.8
- Total fat (g) 6.1 0.9
- of which Saturated fat (g) 1.2 0.2
- Dietary fibre (g) 22.0 3.3
- Total Sodium (mg) 851 127.65
- ORAC* value (µmol TE/g) 48 100 7 215
- * Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/05/2019, By SaraOh yum! This is so delightful in yogurt! Add it every morning to make for a superfood breakfast. Love it! It's also amazing in rice dishes, and just about anything really.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.