- Makes a richly aromatic Ayurvedic warming tonic
- Just 5 grams of glycaemic carbohydrates per serving
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- ORAC score of 48 100 per 100 grams
- Spices have not been irradiated
- Turmeric is rich in curcumin which is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Curcumin has also been proven to improve brain function, and long-term memory by boosting levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- Ginger contains gingerol which is also a powerful anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant
- Cinnamon helps to control blood-glucose levels, and keep energy steady throughout the day
Golden Turmeric Latte:
- Add 1 tablespoon of Golden Turmeric Mix to a drop of boiling water
- Mix to form a paste
- Add to warm milk of your choice and stir well
- Add honey, or sweetener of your choice to taste
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon to 1 frozen banana, 2 slices of pineapple, and your choice of milk
- Oat milk adds an extra malty element which works well
- Blend, and sweeten to taste
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 200 g
- Turmeric Powder (30%)*, Carrot Powder (20%), Golden Flaxseed Powder, Ginger Powder (12%)*, Cinnamon Powder*, Yellow Maca Powder (8%), Black Pepper Powder*, Himalayan Salt.
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 15 g (1 heaped tablespoon)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 165 174.75
- Protein (g) 11.0 1.7
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 32 4.8
- of which total sugar (g) 12.3 1.8
- Total fat (g) 6.1 0.9
- of which Saturated fat (g) 1.2 0.2
- Dietary fibre (g) 22.0 3.3
- Total Sodium (mg) 851 127.65
- ORAC* value (µmol TE/g) 48 100 7 215
- * Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product20/12/2020, By Kiahonestly is wayyy too strong of a taste for me... not sure what i was expecting but this is not it aha28/11/2020, By LandisoI use it for many purposes. As a Rastaman it is a herbal medication food for every fine Ital stew or sprinkled on you banana smoothie.28/10/2020, By TanaPerfect for adding a boost to smoothies07/10/2020, By PamTasty and soothing as a hot drink09/08/2020, By CindyKinda spicy, but not too bad.15/06/2020, By NATANYAthis is the 2nd month using this product, love the pepper taste, i add to stews for great flavour, also use in my smoothie in the morn with leafy green, hemp seed, grapeseed tog with another brand protein shake as theirs was marked non essential at time of purchase21/05/2020, By Sandesh Elaineomg I love it20/05/2020, By NATANYAgreat product! I add this with leafy green, hemp seed and protein shake - gives a spicy flavour and has all the good qualities15/05/2020, By AmandaGreat together with leafy green mix for a morning drink.04/05/2020, By CarynSuperb09/04/2020, By CLove adding this to joghurt with chia seeds, as well as in warm milk with honey.20/02/2020, By IlseI always thought Tumeric was hot. Turns out it is really healthy!21/07/2019, By RaiThis is a revelation product for me. I have it as a Late’- it is so delicious and stabilizer’s my blood sugar for the longest time13/05/2019, By SaraOh yum! This is so delightful in yogurt! Add it every morning to make for a superfood breakfast. Love it! It's also amazing in rice dishes, and just about anything really.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.