Top benefits of the soluble dietary fibre in glucomannan:
- Promotes regular bowel function and digestive health, preventing constipation.
- Absorbs water & increases bulk, so you feel fuller for longer. This prevents overeating and helps with weight control.
- Helps to keep your body’s cholesterol and blood pressure levels under control.
- Promotes more gradual carbohydrate absorption, helping to keep blood sugar levels balanced.
Recipe for Thick & Creamy Strawberry Smoothie:
- 5 frozen whole strawberries
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2Tbsp vanilla essence
- 1tsp Health Connection Glucomannan Powder
- ⅛tsp powdered stevia
- Blend the strawberries, water, yoghurt, vanilla & stevia in a food processor.
- Sprinkle the glucomannan powder lightly over the surface, & immediately blend again on high.
- Let the smoothie rest for 5 minutes before serving, to allow it to thicken. Sip & enjoy!
- Approximately ½ a teaspoon of Health connection Glucomannan Powder will thicken 1 cup of liquid.
- Before adding glucomannan powder to a hot liquid, mix it with a small amount of cold liquid, stirring constantly.
- Store in a cool, dry place & reseal the zip-lock bag after opening.
Please Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Nutritional information (per 4g serving):
- Energy: 1kJ
- Protein: 0.1g
- Dietary fibre: 3.8g
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/09/2016, By LumeI used this product with the hope that it would assist me with weight loss. I drank half a teaspoon in a glass of water 15 min before a meal and I lost 3kg with the packet. It also doesn have an unpleasant taste. Also a great source of fibre. Will definitely consider using it again in the future.29/12/2014, By AnitaI really like the glucomannan. Excellent to thicken souces and add to stews. Also use this in my smoothies...this is only the beginning.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.