- Unrefined with no artificial additives
- Source of trace minerals & electrolytes
- As a sole solution, alkalises & balances the body’s pH
Uses for Himalayan Crystal Salt:
- Sprinkle on food to add flavour.
- Add a spoonful to your bath for a powerful cleansing, detoxing soak.
- Mix 2-3Tbsp with 500ml spring water to make a sole solution. Leave the mixture to sit overnight; then add a few tsp to a glass of filtered water first thing in the morning & drink.
Did You Know? Himalayan Salt contains 84 minerals, in the ideal proportions for your body to efficiently absorb them. This makes it useful for helping to restore the correct balance of minerals in your system.
Recipe for Seasoned Pink Salt:
- ½ cup Health Connection Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 2tsp dried parsley, oregano or rosemary
- ¼tsp onion powder
- ¼tsp garlic powder
- ¼tsp lemon zest, dried
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl; place in an airtight glass jar.
- Leave the mixture to sit for about a week; this allows the seasonings to penetrate the salt crystals.
- Serve as a seasoning for salads & savoury dishes.
Packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present
Typical Nutritional Information (per 1.5g serving):
- Energy: 0kJ
- Protein: 0g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0g
- of which total sugars: 0g
- Total fat: 0g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Total sodium: 575mg
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product08/11/2018, By MalissaI always love to have products that can work for more than one thing. I use this as a bath salt and when cooking.31/10/2018, By AnonymousI prefer universal vision fine salt to this 110/07/2018, By SarahHave been using this product for years.
Love the taste and benefits.09/07/2018, By Emmalove the colour and the taste - will never use plain salt again.10/06/2018, By RonThis product is so versatile and the salt is not overwhelming - wonderful!08/02/2018, By LynnGood price for this quality. Love the taste. Wouldn't use any other salt.09/11/2017, By Sophiaso much healthier than sea salt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.